Extensive Aviation Discipline And Experience Includes:
- Aircraft Operations
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Heavy Maintenance & Overhaul
- Operations & Maintenance Management
- Flight &Engineering Personnel Training Ab Initio
- Flight & Engineering Personnel Recurrence & Conversion To Type Training
Peripheral Service Capabilities Include
- Aircraft sourcing ,Procurement, Certification & Delivery
- Sourcing & Procurement of Aircraft Spare Parts & Components & Ground Handling Equipment
- Off-Base Aircraft Maintenance & Recovery Capability
- Flight Crew, Engineering Personnel, Operational & Maintenance Support Personnel Recruitment & Training
- Survival Training For Nominated Personnel Geared For All Geographic Locations Worldwide
- Total Supply Chain Capability Utilizing Fixed & Rotary Wing Aircraft Of Varying Up-Lift Capability
- Movement Of Personnel Utilizing Fixed & Rotary Wing Aircraft
- On & Off-Shore Search And Rescue Missions
Our Technical Support Capabilities Cover The Following Aviation Disciplines:
Aircraft Engines, Gear Boxes & Transmission Systems
Aircraft Avionics & Electrical Systems
Aircraft Sheet-Metal Repairs
Non-Destructive Testing & Supporting Laboratory Testing & Verification
Our partners own and operate, maintain and provide training (simulator & live) for the following aircraft types:
Maintenance, overhaul and training facilities are located in South Africa, the Russian Federation and the Indian Sub-Continent.
All operations and service support facilities are approved and certified by the Civil Aviation Authorities of the countries in which these are located.
The teams operational experience includes:
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
MI-24/MI-35 – General Information
It can be deployed in combat missions across the world in various geographies with high-temperature and high-altitude environments. It features round-the-clock combat capabilities for conducting missions during day and night. It is also capable of operating from unprepared and poorly equipped airfields.
Spares Parts, Maintenance, Repair And Overhaul Services
Brookesides is able to provide a range of services relative to the Russian Helicopter types in common usage throughout the world, we specialize and focus mainly on the Mi-24/35 Russian Helicopter and our capability includes but not limited to supply of spares parts, assemblies / components and services listed below:
- MRO – Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Services
- Turnkey maintenance and repair facilities for Mi-24/35 Helicopters
- OEM aircraft spare parts supply
- Parts repair and return to customer
- Upgrades & Modernization
We and our Partners keep stock of difficult to find helicopter spare parts & special tools and as a result reduce lead times and saving you time and money.
Besides our Partnerships Brookesides maintains close relationships with a network of aircraft manufacturing and overhaul centers, including engine plants and OEM’s. Our history and reputation with these facilities permits Brookesides a delivery schedule improvement over our competitors.
Our in depth knowledge and capabilities enables Brookesides to determine the right solution to meet our client’s budget and delivery schedule requirements.
We also have dedicated warehousing storage and logistics facilities in strategic identified locations maintained by Brookesides partners and therefore able to offer a unique sourcing and delivery capability for helicopter spares to most destinations across Africa.
- Aircraft Airframes
- Aircraft Engines, Gear Boxes & Transmission Systems
- Aircraft Avionics & Electrical Systems
- Aircraft Sheet-Metal Repairs
- Non-Destructive Testing & Supporting Laboratory Testing & Verification
Quality And Service
All technicians are highly trained and each has between 10 and 25 years of hands-on experience on the type. This guarantees a high level of quality and the lowest “downtime” and maintenance costs. This fact and the combination of Brookesides and our Partners’ maintenance abilities to provide our customers with an unmatched service.
Detail – Overhaul
Brookesides and our Partners can perform various types of repairs and maintenance on the Mi8 (Mi-17) and Мi-24 (Мi-35) also perform a range of works in the program of overhaul period and service life renewal of aviation equipment, we are experienced in sending mobile teams to operational locations of aviation equipment to perform overhaul works across the African continent.
The following works will be included into an overhaul:
1.1. Overhaul of airframe and its systems including:
♦control system and hydraulic system;
♦Landing gear equipment;
♦Air conditioning system;
♦Firefighting equipment and inert gas system;
♦Flight and navigation equipment;
♦, hydraulic, pneumatic and electric systems control devices;
♦Radio electronic and navigation equipment;
♦Lighting and signaling equipment;
♦Airborne armament and parachute equipment;
♦Performance of works obligatory at time of overhaul according to bulletins;
♦Performance of additional works upon customer’s request in respect to modification of helicopter,
♦installation of additional equipment according to helicopter builder’s documents;
1.2. Washout and painting of helicopter;
1.3. Assembling and engineering follow-up
1.4. Ground and flight tests.
Works performed with participation of contractors:
2.1. overhaul of engines TV3-117;
2.2. overhaul of main gearbox VR-14(VR-24);
2.3. overhaul of APU AI-9V;
2.4. overhaul of some transmission units;
2.5. Overhaul of main rotor hub.
Purchase of necessary supplies of the 1st category
3.1. purchase of main rotor blades;
3.2. purchase of tail rotor blades;
3.3. Purchase of hoses for helicopter systems.
NOTE: ADDITIONAL UPGRADES AVAILABLE ON CUSTOMERS REQUEST